The Project Manager will oversee project progress, from conception to completion and will do it in a timely and cost effective manner. The Project Manager will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Manages project’s budget and coordinate any changes with team members
- Forecast budget and tract expenditures
- Liaise with project team, clients, consultants and sub trades to achieve a successful end result
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- meet contractual conditions and performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and RCOs
- Managing all change orders relating to project construction
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Foster and enhance owner, architect, subcontractor and vendor relations
- Train and mentor project coordinators and assistant project managers
- Construction Project Management
- Results driven
- Time management
- Problem solving/analysis
- Financial management
- Communication proficiency
Required Education and Experience:
- Diploma in Project or Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
Salary depends on skills and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to [email protected] No phone calls please.
Siber Facade Group thanks you for your interest. Only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.